Functionality, reliability and innovative design are just some of the considerations applied in the selection process used when developing new products to meet modern customer needs and enhance best practice.
Invacare operates to ISO 9001 and all medical products within the Invacare® range are approved to CE mark standard prior to launch. They are routinely tested and approved by leading European test houses eg. TUV, Cerah, NF, Handikappeninstitutet and many others.
Highest standard for our customers
Invacare will extend its leadership in the design and manufacture of products for people with disabilities and those requiring home health care by providing the highest standard of products and services to its customer base.
How we achieve our high quality:
- Operating a quality system which conforms to the requirements of the International and European standards for quality systems: - BS EN ISO 13485:2003, with a commitment and desire to maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Establishing quality objectives for our products and services, then measuring and monitoring our performance against them.
- Supplying products and services which satisfy our customers’ needs, and consistently conform to our quality standards and specifications.
- Ensuring the understanding and maintenance of the Quality Policy at all levels in the organisation.
- Involving all our employees in the improvement process, which will be focused on process and product enhancement in every area of our business.
- Designing our Quality Procedures around preventive actions rather than corrective actions.
- Providing all employees with the training and support they need to produce quality products and services.
- Working closely with our suppliers to ensure that purchased products are delivered to required quality specifications, and that those relationships lead to improvement in the quality level of delivered products.
For more information or to order your cushions call our specialists on 01656 776 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.